Monday, August 1, 2016

Framework won't install and work anymore

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 v6.0.1 - I had framework installed and working before. I had to do a recovery because I did not like what an app was doing to my phone. But after doing the recovery, I can't get xposed framework to install. After flashing it, it gets stuck on the reboot.

I'm using Xposed Installer 3.0 Alpha4
I've tried all of the arm64 sdk23 from v.76 all the way to 86 and none of then are working. What I used before was v.82 but that isn't working anymore either.

Am I missing something? Maybe a file that I need to download? Another issue it might be is that the xposed installer isn't showing up on SuperSU. It won't give me the option to grant access either.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2apbVkh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment