Monday, August 1, 2016

Huawei y541-u20V100R001C567B112 Emui 3.0 Themes (.hwt themes) By DND Theme Designers

Android L (DND MOD)





Android L (DND MOD) is my first theme for our Huawei & Honor devices.
Almost every status bar, system apps, icons, SystemUI are changed.
Compatible with EMUI 3.0*


Try out my new theme: EMIUI
______________________________________________
Latest update: 1st August 2016 V.1.4.0

- Theme is now compatible with EMUI 3.0 (has been tested only EMUI 3.0, some bugs can still occur in phone app)
- Added some requested icons and changed some existing icons
- Fixed some bugs
- Removed icon background (non themed apps now use their default icons without border etc.)
- Changed SystemUI
- Changed System Apps

WARNING: Once the theme is applied on EMUI 3.0 devices, you can't turn back to default font without factory reset, as the fonts option is gone in EMUI 3.0!
There will be NO support & updates for the EMUI 4.0 versions anymore.

______________________________________________
* Please note that the theme was only tested on my Huawei Y5c.
There's no guarantee that this theme works on every EMUI device! Bugs can occur


How to install:
Download 7z file, unzip it and read "Readme"
in HWThemes and apply it in Themes app. Restart your phone -> Done!

If you like Flat EMUI, please hit thanks!

PS: Sorry for my not so good English, i'm from Sri Lanka :D



Recently, I've seen a lot of people copying big parts of this theme and release it here or at other sources without even informing me or giving any credit.
If you wan't to use some graphics in your own theme, feel free to send me a request, but do NOT just copy the half of my theme!
Even if it doesn't look like, I've created most of the graphics by myself, so please respect the work and time i spend for this.
Otherwise i have to stop this project.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqf5Yl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment