Monday, August 1, 2016

Dead Moto X that revives every 3rd or 4th day

Hello!

My sister had this smart phone but when she changed it she gave it to me, immediately after I received it I made a Factory Reset from the Settings menu and it went fine, no problem with it. The problem started after I turned it on and started downloading apps and configuring it, while apps were being installed i left the phone and when I came back the phone was completely dead, i tried a lot of things, charging it with the original charger, connecting it to the computer and car with the original usb cable. Nothing worked that day :crying: it was only after I waited for 3 days that i was able to turn it on after i charged it for a few minutes and since that day the phone revives for one day and then its dead for another 3 days (if i save it in my pocket it'll be dead almost immediately) I don't know if this is a SW or HW problem, so i'm here to ask if any of you've had this problem and if there was a solution in your case.

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2apbPcl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment