Wednesday, August 3, 2016

INSTALL 6.0.1 via SD

Hi i bought my phone like almost a year when i bought it i really didnt check it and maybe a weak after i saw that the computer didnt recognize my phone i dl kies new and old version but didnt work the same with drivers etc.. the computer just says "USB device not recognized" i try to find the solution but its like the charge port it's damaged i can charge it but i can transfer files or whatever via usb my point is if there is any way i can upgrade my phone software to 6.0.1 via SD card and how can i do that? im some kind of new with this things but i know a little and if u give me the instructions will be wonderful
my phone it's a verizone phone(so bad in my opinion)

SAMSUNG SM-G900V
G900VVRU2BOG5

thanks for reading!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aTA4SH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment