Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"unfortunately theme has stopped" in Lenovo s850t

I have the phone lenovo s850t, I rooted it in order to gain access to Google play, the rooting made a problem and any app could not be installed, giving an error message "unfortunately security has stopped"; however the phone was working somehow. But now the phone displays a continues nonstop error message "unfortunately theme has stopped". I tried my level best to flash the phone but I have failed every time since I can't find the suitable ROM file. I downloaded a dozen ROMs (various versions from different sources) for it and all have the same problem that the scatter file doesn't work.. One rom file's scatter work but that was for s850 not s850t, so flashing process failed. Please please please help me out bcz here no software personnel can repair it, and no lenovo office in our city. :crying:

I will appreciate your act of kindness.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aRG29F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment