Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kindle Fire 1st Gen. Flashed Wrong Bootloader File

Hello,
I have made a previous thread about how I had bricked my Kindle Fire by flashing the wrong bootloader file. (would link but I can't seem to find the thread :/). It's been a couple months now and I can't really find anything on what I should do besides get a new kindle. So here is my situation:

-The kindle won't charge. (Or it will, just guessing from the fact that the light on the button won't do anything)
-My PC does not see the kindle when it is plugged in. (Device Manager, ADB, etc. (possibly due to the fact that the battery is dead))
-It won't do anything. (No splash, bootloader, TWRP, anything (also probably due to the dead battery))

I am out of ideas and I'm up for absolutely any suggestions...ANY...

Thanks,
desoto77


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aD5lHN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment