Thursday, August 4, 2016

Network not available at recently 4.4.2 flashed N8000

Hi guys. I'm posting here in a desperate attempt to solve my problem.
A year ago I purchased an used N8000 with Omega 4.1.2 ROM installed, and worked very good. But a couple of days ago, I flashed my tablet to get the 4.4.2 update, because I need some apps not compatible on old versions.
Everything is ok except for the fact that my sim card is not recognized anymore, if I select the operator manually, I get a "network not available" error.
I made a lot of research, with no results so far to fix the problem. The only thing I learned is that I think it has something to do with the baseband version. Currently I have the N8000XXUDND2 version, the IMEI is ok.
I live in Paraguay, the 3G band of my operator is on 850MHz.

If there's no solution, can I just downgrade to the omega rom by flashing as usual? Or the process is different?
Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aQul1H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment