Thursday, August 4, 2016

Questions for my Project (Completly unexpierenced)

(Sry for my bad English)

Hey, there
I have a project coming in my mind just a month ago and now I started with the only possible solution I could find, I have a lot of Questions on what I did already is the right way to go on and how to possible move on now.

First of the so called "Project" is a Location based game and the only Way I could find to get a working Map with getting my current location was on Android Studio so my first few Questions are:

- Was it the right program to start of with ?
- How far can I take my Project in Android Studio ?
- Is there a better Program to make my game ?
- can I switch over at some point to unity with losing the Map functions etc. ?
- Can I mix up the code in Unity and work with it without problems ?

You may or may not laugh a lot right now, but please remeber I am only a newbie searching for help. xD

Next of I only got a few things that worked out for me, I can make marker, title them, and replace the markergraphic with a own one.
By that said, Im still thinking about how far I can go, because I dont think that I can make a Fightsystem and Charakters+Wappons and their Strength in Android studio, but if you say thats possible thats fine,
but please if you know some tutorials based on what my problems are, feel free to leave them here, I would be so happy.

If you have any helpfull tips on how I should continue or on what to do now please tell me,
Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aD5Dyr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment