Wednesday, August 3, 2016

MM External SD permissions (Solved/Advice)

I'm assuming most of us know how to search the forums but just in case anyone is struggling to find their solution or just doesn't want to deal with the anxiety behind enabling a new module that could harm your device...(or reading through page after page of a post). Figured no harm in sharing ...

XInternalSD was updated with MM support and it works for me really well on rooted stock MM. previously I tried Marshmallow SD Fix both when it first came out and also again recently. Followed multiple troubleshooting paths and just couldn't get it to work. I had also tried apps2sd and app mgr III. I Was hesitant to install XInternalSD due to some issues I had on other devices and I recently had a brick due to something else, but bit the bullet and it was worth it.

No more document provider storage in titanium backup and snapprefs can access external SD card easily.

Kudos as usual to the dev and you can get it through the repo or XDA


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2auzjgf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment