Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2 different phones. Identical problem. Error in Download Mode flashing with Odin.

I have the same error in two i8190L phones. The first phone was rooted, the second phone never was modified.
I cannot access to recovery mode, I only access to download mode.
I cannot flash any stock rom, custom rom, pit+repartition+rom with odin, recovery , param , etc. Odin does not show errors.
For example, if I tried to flash "twrp-2.6.3.0-golden.tar" both phones show the identical red message "movi_write card_status:2 (1) start_blk: 6144". The download counter does not change.
Is it a s3 mini massive problem? Is it a hardware problem or a software problem? planned obsolescence? virus?
Is there a solution ?
Thanks!!!


S3 mini i8190L number one
S3 mini i8190L number two


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dybXJw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment