Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Phone App force closing in the morning

Hi,

Not too sure if anybody else has had this problem. Every day morning, when I try to use my phone first time in the day, the phone app does not open. It opens and closes within half a second. It has been happening daily. A reboot fixes the issue for the moment.

However, need to check if anybody else has been facing this issue.

I am running stock 3.2.6.

To resolve the issue, I have tried hard reset, flashing stock OS, flashing 3.1.2 and then flashing the incremental OTAs, almost everything I have tried.

Looks like the issue has not been resolved at all. Tried switching off the doze mode as well. Not helping.

Anybody has any guidance/solution to this problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2diOq1K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment