Thursday, September 22, 2016

2 Questions

I have been away from the game a little while and decided to come back. I would like to start dev for android i am working on building a custom Rom now for a friend of mine for the Nexus 6p. I am by no means a newbie to android but nor am i a pro. So here are my questions.

1. I would like to install a different launcher in the Rom and need help finding where it goes i already have the apk for the launcher?

2. I am wondering is there a way to pre install Xposed framwork into a rom before flashing to phone if so a Point in the right thread or info would be greatly appreciated.

At any rate I thank any and all for any help and look forward to being back in the XDA community.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cs84sp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment