Thursday, September 22, 2016

Android Auto not working in Ford Sync 3

Im having an issue with Sync3 not allowing android auto to work on it. i say not allowing because it works for 2 seconds then the apps crashes and restarts on both the phone and the head unit. I've tried this with different android phones with the same result and the Ford dealer REFUSES to replace the head unit.
I have an LG v10 and a 2017 Fusion SE with the tech package witch includes Sync3. i've tried a Galaxy s7 and s6 and they dont work.
worst part is I tried my phone in another 2017 Fusion and Android Auto work perfectly. Also, Sync3 is supposed to have the option for Apple Car Play which is not available in my car but is available in other Fusions for some reason. Even knowing this the dealer still won't budge on replacement.
Has anyone have a similar experience or other issues with Sync3?

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2deYRoI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment