Friday, September 2, 2016

Dead OnePlus One: Only vibrates, not detected by Computer whatsoever

Hi all,
First of all I know there are tons of threads about unbricking OPO but I did not find anyone with similar case as mine (at least who got replied to).
Basically I have what seems to be a hard bricked OPO. Here are the symptoms:
- Black screen, does not boot.
- Only vibrates when I press and hold power button (with any other combination of volume buttons).
- When I plug it to the computer, no notification sound, not seen in Device manager (this is what am trying to accomplish in this thread, as the rest should be easier)
- After leaving it charging for a while, the phone heats up
- I tried plugging it to Computer while battery is disconnected, and same result

So I am hoping that the phone is not completely dead as it vibrates when I try to start it, and seems to be charging battery.
Is that true? If so how do I get it to be detected by the computer? Or simply it can die and vibrate?
Thank you for looking at this.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJIUq8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment