Friday, September 2, 2016

Developers for the project Cyanogenmod a510F ? (A5 2016)

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could develop a Cyanogen rom for SM - A510F because rom samsung stocks are really bad , and I think I 'm not the only one who would like this project be Successful , I know this request work, but if it is done , know you'd be the first to do so.

Thank you not to mark comments as " developers do not have to do it , the 2016 A5 is too rare"
There already I find a good rom bunch for a500F (A5 2015) so why not embark on the A5 2016?

On the topic: "[Need-Testers] CyanogenMod 13.0 [A3/A5/A7][2016]"
There are already 151 responses , but the creator of the post gives no sign of life which give this topic inutil .

Thank you advance , and I hope constructive feedback .

Sorry for my bad english , but I am french !

Greetings,


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRnQtL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment