Friday, September 2, 2016

Does Rumrunner still work for the Evo 4g LTE?

I've spent the better part of the day trying to get S-off on a new acquired LTE. Every time I run it i get this error:

error cannot check for updates

At which point the program exits. I have:

1. Tried on two separate computers
2. Tried on four separate OSs (Windows 7/10, Ubuntu (32 bit), and Linux Mint (though this is not too different from Ubuntu) )
3. Uninstalled all my antivirus software.
4. Disabled all my firewalls. Including the firewall on my DSL modem.
5. Connected directly to my DSL modem via ethernet just in case WIFI was causing the problem

No matter what I get that error. Is there another way to do this without paying $25 to do it the Sunshine way?

Thanks,

Cnaw


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRneVa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment