Thursday, September 22, 2016

Functionality Questions (RK3188 Eonon GA6150)

Question for the smart guys: when the stock ROM does not support things like steering wheel controls or GPS app sound/volume mixing with third party audio apps (say Pandora or Spotify), why is that? I previously had an Android 4.1 head unit that did support both of those examples, so I'm sure it's the software. I just want to know how to talk about it with people.

Also, when I can connect my unit to BT OBD II adapter, but when I launch the app and try to connect the OS pops up a message saying an app wants to turn on BT. If I say no, it cancels and if I say yes it just says "Turning on Bluetooth..." forever. Adapter worked fine the old head unit, and with a variety of current Android phones, all with the same app. So once again, seems like an issue with the OS.

I just found this section of XDA, can't wait to read more and try a new ROM. :good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2df3mzB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment