Saturday, September 3, 2016

G900V from 4.4.4 to most current version with root?

Looked thru the other threads, and didnt see anything that pertained directly perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.

Have my stock S5 from verizon, on 4.4.4 NK2 firmware. Looking to update to whatever is the most current stock firmware with root. I'm coming to this from years of rooting Sprint devices, this is my first Verizon and I've been putting it off forever. Been getting the nag screen everyday now for a software update and I figured it was the time to update this and get myself root.

Thanks in advance for any help in where to look. Please forgive me in advance if this is a duplicate, I searched...I really did, but since its all new to me I wanted to ask.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNPcly
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment