Friday, September 23, 2016

Galaxy S5 Active AT&T (SM-G870A) Software Update Help?!

Hello guys;
First of all, Let me post my phone software info:
Android Version: 4.4.2
Build Number: KOT49H.G870AUCU1ANG3
Phone Location: out USA

I tried all methods available to update my phone at least lollipop not even Marshmallow! and every time i get the message "The is the latest software update available to your phone"!

I tried the software update inside settings, Kies 3 (also emergency recovery method), Smart Switch, AT&T SIM Card inserted with USA VPN...etc)...non of them worked for me!

Does any one manage to have a legit Lollipop or Marshmallow Odin Stock Flash?!

I saw some methods over recovery with OTA update packages but it is too risky since there is no Stock ROM for the device in Sammobile also i am afraid to brick the device or losing IMEI and no service Box is supporting it!

looking for your help!?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dhx6vH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment