Saturday, September 3, 2016

Galaxy S7 slowing down

hey guys so I had this problem for some time now, and I had to find answers. Fortunately for me, I used this forum before to get some answers with my previous phone, so I came here to ask.

So, about 3 months ago, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 from a local carrier, and I've been using it ever since (If you want to know, this is the real thing, and not a fake one). I've had no issues except for the screen, which is not much of a "scratch resistant screen". But during the past week or so, I've been experiencing some lag and slowness when using it. I've rebooted it many times but it seems that it doesn't do anything. I got a Samsung Clear View Case for it recently, and it was working fine until it stopped working for a while. Fortunately, after a quick reboot, it started working again. But the main problem is the slowness. I know it's the real one, because I ran tests on it and verified the serial number from Samsung.com. Now I also know it has one of the fastest processors out there, but isn't it a bit strange when it starts to lag after a couple months of moderate usage? I normally use it for 1 hour or less (videos, photos, calls) but don't really play games that often. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem? Or is it a normal thing? I don't use power saving mode, so it should run at high preformance, but it's slow. Please help.

-Fritz_Frigursson, September 4 2016


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bUbu4g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment