Saturday, September 24, 2016

Galaxy Tab S help (SM-T807P)

Hello,
I have ran into a huge problem with my tab S and I have been trying to fix this problem for weeks on end. The problem is I can't seem to flash my tablets stock rom without it giving me some error message saying "invaild ext4 image". I have done some research and from what I've found I need the PIT file but I can't find it at all. I know you can extract the PIT file from your device but I don't have access to the OS right now, just ODIN and my custom recovery. The OS is 4.4.2 and the Version is T807PVPU1ANK1 before It messed up. I have also tried to flash a higher OS version like 6.0 to the device but every time I try I get a message that says "Image file too large 5000 > 54466" or something like that. The device was not rooted before it broke either. This tablet is very expensive so If someone could please provide me with the PIT file for this device I would greatly appreciate it. (Image below is what the error is)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: error.jpg Views: N/A Size: 190.5 KB ID: 3885403  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8kfsc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment