Sunday, September 4, 2016

Having trouble installing twrp recovery.

I am trying to put twrp on my tablet so I can install cyanogenmod but I am running into problems.

Device: sgp311 on android 5.1.1 and bootloader is unlocked.

1. I open cmd terminal from the folder that contains the latest twrp img.
2. I boot into fastboot mode by the cmd command "adb reboot bootloader"
3. I use the command " fastboot flash boot twrp.img" and it's successful (had an image but cant link it)
4. I use the command "fastboot reboot" and nothing my device stays blank, nothing appears on screen even after holding the power and volume up buttons to do a regular reset and hard reset. When I flash android 5.1.1 back on to my device all my data is still there.

I am also trying to use flashtool to revert too android kitkat but after flashing the firmware and booting up it just stays in a bootloop at the sony logo.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cAeu9E
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment