Friday, September 2, 2016

Help PLEASE!

Hello,

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 with 4G (used) and was everything working perfectly. However, to be used, restored factory settings to start used the S4. With that, my SIM card (however recognize other carriers) and did not recognize it, I tried to make the unlock / change firmware / ...
When trying to install a ROM of Brazil, Odin error, coincidentally checked on the mobile screen that had written SGH-I337, logo is a US S4, with I9500XXUGNG3 firmware (4.4.2 Russian). With that, I thought the ROM was blocking my SIN, it tried to install an original ROM that SGH-I337 model and upgrading to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop ... ROM came full of AT & T apps, and left me quite disappointed.

In short, I am with a horrible ROM and without using my SIM card (I'm thinking it's physical problem).

Can anyone help me restore / install a factory ROM, if possible, Lollipop? I'm trying to do one week and could not.

Already, thanks!

Sorry for the English, I'm using a translator.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bZFQnj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment