Thursday, September 1, 2016

How to fix poor reception on your GS7E

I had to send my phone into a Samsung repair centre recently because of pink dots showing from the rear camera. When I received the phone back the pink dots were still there! I called the service centre and asked them what correction they had attempted to make.

I was told the antennas were replaced! When I asked why as it was the camera I had reported as faulty, I was told they looked over the enter device regardless of the reported fault and had found the antennas were not satisfactory!

That does now explain why my phone was not as good as my HTC M8. I can't tell you if the reception is better right now as the phone is back having the camera looked at.

Makes me wonder how many other S7Es need their antennas corrected?! If you're disappointed with yours you should send it in!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cj1SSX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment