Sunday, September 4, 2016

LG G2 bricked or not bricked??? how do i fix the problem?

hey everyone,
today i was bored so i took my sisters phone and tried to install a rom on it but i didnt go through the tutorials. I wiped the data, installed the kernel and rom then soon after that the phone would only boot into recovery and download mode. I then read that the phone needed a kitkat bootloader so i downloaded one and installed it. Now my sisters phone wont go into recovery nor will it open as it loops over the boot animation. It can only go into download mode. I dont think it is bricked but i havent seen anyone else with this problem. If it is bricked then how do i find out which kdz file to flash and could someone put up a really easy tutorial for me as I dont find the others to be straightforward. I need urgent help before my sister kills me :D Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bQjswx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment