Thursday, September 1, 2016

Low Call Microphone Volume via Bluetooth

Hello all, I'm not sure if this is a known issue, I did see one post with someone having issues but not sure if it is directly related:

I've tried a couple of different bluetooth earbuds with the 6P, the Motorola Moto Buds, and now the Taotronics Wireless magnetic earbuds. I also do phone calls via my car's bluetooth connection (Subaru Legacy 2015). In both cases, people I'm talking to on a call always have a hard time hearing me. I tried calling myself and leaving a voicemail to listen to it and sure enough any time I leave myself a voicemail from a bluetooth connected device, the volume is low compared to voicemails that others leave me, or voicemails I leave myself via the handset mic (not speakerphone).

I can hear the other party fine.

I'm not sure if the issue is just that I haven't found a good bluetooth device yet, or if this is an issue with the 6P, or an issue with android in general? The product reviews I've read for both bluetooth earbuds have said that the call quality is clear both ways, so... ?

Running Nougat 7.0, but the issue was there on Marshmallow as well...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cumKba
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment