Friday, September 23, 2016

Mock Location and Root Detection Questions

Okay so I have been through many threads and searched for videos but still can not find the answers I need.
I have a few free apps that won't let you use them with root or with mock locations on.
I found one thread on some page a while back showing how you could remove mock location detection in the coding however I can't locate it anymore.
So really I am wondering where in the coding should I look for the mock location and root detection.
Also what would the coding look like?
I am using APK Studio and Android Studio.
Thanks!

*NOTE: I would root and use Xposed Framework but my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 (SM-N910P) doesn't seem to work with it so I went back to the original rom.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dgKpb1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment