Friday, September 23, 2016

MultiROM bootmenu stuck

Hey guys,
Got myself an isssue, I was installing multiRom for my device wt88047. Everything was fine -TWRP recovery sucessfully installed, got a new kernel and everything was set. Then went to "Add ROM " option and selected TESLA ROM for the same device.
But when I rebooted to system and tried to BOOT into any of the ROM, phone was restarting and the same boot menu was coming.
Then i decided to remove MULTIROM. First thing i did was went to recovery, deleted the secondary ROM, and then again tried to reboot to system which was a failure again. Next I installed older TWRP recovery image file from MULTIROM TWRP Recovery, After which i cant go to any recovery, its stuck to mi logo. With android debugging OFF what can i do to get my device back online.
Need instant help....
thank you guys


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5vFLe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment