Saturday, September 3, 2016

Note 7 Service Mode?

I've scoured the internet for finding out to enter the service menu on the note 7. It seems that the s7 and s7e have been figured out, but no one yet seems to have been able to actually enter the service mode the note 7.

I do know that the service mode application opens if one dials: *#0011#, but I cannot enter further into the application to change LTE bands and what not.

In past Samsung phones, one could further enter the service mode by hitting:
Menu -> back
Menu -> key input -> Q
Menu -> key input -> 0000
Wait 10 seconds

This method does NOT work on the note 7...

Now while this may be a larger issue, I cannot get AT&T LTE enabled on my device. I have the N930-FD from Singapore. This is why I'm trying to access this hidden menu.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bYHXVD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment