Sunday, September 4, 2016

Plagued by Blacked Out Login Pages

Hi guys,
I'm having the strangest issue that is currently effecting two of my devices.
One is an htc Glacier and the other a htc OneV
Both devices are running KitKat 4.4 and both are unofficial ports of the carbon rom by cyanogen.
Now to my problem, and as the title reads, it's to do with my login pages.
All of my apps and the OS also have a blacked out vale over sign-in pages.
The page it's self is properly loaded, but I cant see most of it, an example is the outlook app, on it's login page, I can see the top blue header saying to add this "type" account, but beneath that is complete black. If I tap around the screen I can randomly access a dialog box that opens the keyboard, but I still don't actually know what I clicked or what is typed.
Making it almost impossible to sign-in to anything.

The strange part is it came out of the blue, to both devices. Nether started out this way, but now both have it.
In my attempts to figure this out I completely crashed the OS of the Glacier to the point of not booting, so in frustration I wiped all the partitions and reflashed the rom and upon Booting into the OS for the first time, to my surprise, the setup wizard had a blacked out login page :eek:

I've googled this every way I can think of and haven't pulled a single useful result, so by now I'm totally and completely dumbfounded and have accepted I cant fix this on my own, so here I sit explaining this to you guys, hoping someone higher up the ladder of knowledge then my self can intervene before I go crazy!

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cqYIdi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment