Thursday, September 1, 2016

Possible Brick. Requesting Help.

Hey guys,

So I've been running on stock EPD1 and everything had been running smoothly. Last night my phone randomly shut down, even though it was at full battery. After trying to restart it, I got stuck in almost a boot loop. It would boot, and during the Samsung animation, it would freeze and restart. This would happen twice until the phone gave up I guess and the phone stays at a black screen with either a constant blue LED, or a blinking whitish-purple LED. I have tried using ODIN to flash back to stock EPD1 and EPF1. Both were successful in ODIN, but didn't solve anything. I can flash TWRP, but flashing any ROMs doesn't help. Wiping Data, System, Cache, and formatting hasn't done anything as well. I also used the Smart Switch and Kies emergency software recovery and initialization features. Again, both said they were successful, but didn't change anything. Sometimes the boot gets to the point where it says "Android is optimizing apps," but once that finishes, it crashes again. Am I 100% screwed? Thanks to anyone that can offer some advice.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cdgrnP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment