Thursday, September 22, 2016

[RECOVERY][Griffin] TWRP 3.0.2-0 Test Beta1 [2016-09-23]

Hello,guys! This is my first thread on XDA so please don't laugh at me. I'm helping my friend share his works with you because he asked me to:eek: (Language problem?). Sorry for my bad English.

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

TWRP 3.0.2-0 (Moto Z Only)
twrp-3.0.2-0-griffin-beta1.img (Confused with Chinese?Click "下载" to download,I will upload it to AndroidFileHost later,I promise):D

CHANGELOGS :

2016-09-22 v3.0.2-0 beta1
-- fix issues with Data partition encryption.

2016-09-21 v3.0.2-0 alpha1
-- The first build

Device tree:http://ift.tt/2df5UxF

BUGS:
1. [d]Can't decrypt Data[/d]
2. A mouse pointer will always stay with cursor. ( Might related to kernal and TWRP, I can't fix this)
3. Failed to uninstall System partition. Sollution: disconnect with PC

REQUIREMENT:
Unlocked bootloader
A kernal with force encrypt disabled ( I'll show how in another thread )


INSTALLATION:
Boot your phone to Fastboot,open ADB stuffs in your computer
1. fastboot flash recovery xxx.img
2. use volume to select Recovery then power to confirm
3. vola!

CREDITS
Thanks @Dees_Troy answering my question about qseecomd relink
Thanks JingJing from @L.R. Team answering my question about building CM 13.0
Thanks Danqingpai for his Moto Z to test

If you think my (friend's) work useful,please hit THANKS! (Learn this from another thread)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cpNKD8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment