Saturday, September 3, 2016

RemixOS for PC - WiFi problems and HDMI issues when starting Laptop

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if any of you had faced the same issues as me after installing RemixOS for PC in a HP DV7 laptop, having dual boot for Win10 AND RemixOS.

WiFi - It takes quite a time to connect to my home network......it was OK in the beginning but after a few reboots, it got worse.........last time I could make it work by disabling and re enabling the WiFi and forgetting my home connection.
HDMI Connection - I have my laptop connected to an external (bigger) monitor through a HDMI cable and I cannot set the resolution as I have for Windows. Also if I trun on the computer directly to the external monitor, it just hangs.....I have to have the internal monitor lifted so it can duplicate screen and then it will work..........any ideas??
:(

Thanks in advance!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNNdht
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment