Friday, September 2, 2016

Replacement phone model alternatives?

What model are going to trade for with your recall replacement and what is compatible in your opinion?

I am not thrilled about the glass with this phone (small crack near volume rocker)and many reports in the wild about scratches this early into release. The touch, especially the buttons feel a little less responsive than my not 5 and i swear my internet lags, especially when loading pages (but not positive on that one).

I am not one to complain about performance when each new model is first released. I have been in the game for years and years and think these few complaints with the note 7 may have leaning to pick another phone for my recall replacemt. I do like the note 7 though so tough decision.

Too bad more new phones were released in this unfortunate time


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c16jjQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment