Thursday, September 22, 2016

Super hardbrick

I'm using GPE Custom rom and Twrp 3.0.2.0.

.My phone completely turn off and i can not turn on it again. When i try to boot it up, it just show the logo HTC and then turn off and the same thing happen when i try to access to my TWRP.:confused::confused:

I think something happen to my battery but no, it still can boot into bootloader. I try to reflash TWRP, ROM, even RUU via fastboot and i do it successfully however, whenever i take the cable out, it will automatically shut down. My phone just stand with bootloader mode (without charging).

To summary,
1) My phone will turn off whenever i try to load to an OS or TWRP (can boot while charging).
2) Bootloader work normally without charging.
3) I already try a fullcharge, reinstall everything.
4) Before it brick, i saw a lot of FC come from google service of that GPE ROM and then it automatically shutdown.

I need more advice, please help me.

Thanks and Regards


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ddNUPx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment