Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weird problem on installation

I have a surface pro 3, I install many times remix without a problem.
Yesterday I downloaded the rooted version to install, first I clean the drive where remix is installed on, try to install the rooted version and I noticed that the installer, after selecting the options and click ok it didn't do anything, it never install the os.
I tried the official version with official installer and is the same.
Tried older versions and nothing.

I tried cleaning the pc and re installing windows and nothing.
If I try installation on usb is all good!!!!

Don't know what else to try, I'm not very good at windows.

I'm sure that is a windows problem

Any help?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bNObKC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment