Thursday, September 22, 2016

Wipe ROM and reinstall Android in LG Smartphone

Hi, I'm trying to find a way to try to recover an LG D680 smartphone. I have a weird problem with it. It used to get stuck on LG's Logo boot. I used Download Mode and LG Mobile Tool to fix it and update it. Everything was ok but 1 month later this happened again, but this time it cannot get fixed.

I tried to reinstall software through KDZ and flash tools (2014) in Normal and CSE mode. I tried Iusacell (AT&T) images (V10A_, V10B_, V20A_ and V20B_) wich are Jelly and Kitkat versions of images. Last I tried to reinstall with V20A_ Factory Free image and still problem, but now there's another problem. It seem that there are not really hardware issues since device is correctly recognized in Windows System, can enter Download Mode, LG Flash Tool can still manipulate hardware (Install, reboot and finish install). The new problem is that even after reinstalling any of the images it keep looped and stuck at the "Android Hard Reset" icon, the one of the Android with the red triangle.

I tried using fastboot and adb but devide is not recognized by fastboot device even after installing drivers.

Is there another way to completely wipe ROM and install System and Boot clean? I already have system.img and boot.img files, but can't find a way to do this nor what I do works.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cpHdbA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment