Wednesday, March 23, 2016

OTG controller/gamepads do not work

Hi,

I am enjoying my HTC M8, but I've got one issue, OTG support seems to be limited. USB drives, mouses and keyboards work fine, but for some reason I can't get a gamepad/controller to work. They show no response at all. The lights turn on, but that's it. However, it was detected and working (after creating driver) with USB/BT Joystick Center. So I thought I might be missing a driver, but without succes. I have tried multiple .ko and .kl files and both my Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 and Thrustmaster GPX LightBack controllers. They work fine on other Android devices and of course in Windows, both platforms plug and play.

I am using a custom ROM which maybe is the problem, but I had the same issue with my old rom. I have never tried it with the stock rom and my device is S-ON. I asked the delevoper of the rom but he has no idea.

Anything I'm missing or doing wrong? Thanks in advance! :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WHygfm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment