Wednesday, March 23, 2016

How to recover my CSC info?

Hi all,

Thank for reading this post.

After I have flashed my branded carrier Vodafone NL -> to the PHN firmware - everything went well. I could boot up set up my account, then when I started to set up my KNOX account, the problems began to appear.

First I could not sign in my KNOX account ... then perform a reinstall of KNOX but ran into an error message telling me "was not able to install because KNOX detected a custom binary" (Phone not rooted). So when I look into ODIN splash screen of the telephone KNOX warranty was ok 0 0x0000). However the letter "b" down below was turned from "0" into "1", this would mean that the binary was changed at some point (well yes, I just flashed to another stock rom).

Anyway, since I need KNOX for work, I had to flashed the Phone back to the Vodafone NL rom. By doing that I was able to get everything up and running again including KNOX. However, when I checked the information I saw that my CSC information was wiped away.

So my question is: I have the Vodafone NL Firmware, when I extract the 5 files, I see a CSC and HOME_CSC file. Is it safe to flash these files via ODIN? Or which files do I need to have in order to get back my CSC information?

In advance thanks for your help.

Cheers!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RxJkHp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment