Monday, March 21, 2016

Z1C Strange Touchscreen Problem

Hi guys,

Since a few days, I have a very strange touchscreen problem on my Z1C. On a popup dialog box, I cannot press the "OK" or "Cancel" button in portrait mode. If the app is capable of displaying in landscape mode and the screen rotates, I now can select these buttons. Also, in the phone dialer window, I cannot select numbers 4, 5 and 6 in Portrait mode but it is O.K. in landscape mode.

I used the service menu to check the touchscreen and the there is an area where I cannot write (where the numbers 4, 5, and 6 are). But in other apps and also the touchscreen diagnostics in the settings area, it appears that I can touch the screen everywhere.

I have tried several different firmware versions also latest 5.1.1, with and without root and also older kitkat 4.4 but the problem remains the same.

Any pointers?

Thanks. Mugsy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MiWtYL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment