Monday, March 21, 2016

Gallery view : no rotations of pictures

Good morning,

I had since the beginning with my new phone this problem : Pictures won't rotate in my gallery view!
I have read forums and saw that it was a software issue related to those who are using NOVA launcher.
this solution for the S6 edge is working!

The fix I applied was super simple.

Previously, gallery did not rotate when launched from a folder on the nova home screen.

When I moved the shortcut out of a folder, to occupy just one spot on my home screen, it started to rotate.

Also, launching gallery from the app drawer always was able to rotate as well .

Put a shortcut again to Nova launcher and It works!


It's always nice to known! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WBQKxI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment