Monday, March 21, 2016

Cyanogenmod update borked my Moto G

Hi all,
Rooted and installed cyanogenmod some while ago and had go into the habit of updating it every month or two. In December, I updated (20151202) and it seems to have borked the phone - I am getting the "unfortunately google play services have stopped" issue.

I have been searching for an answer for some time, but there seems to be a much deeper issue:

- I cannot remove play services, but more to the point, neither can I factory reset
- I have tried reflashing, but neither the bootloader nor recovery seem to work properly
- cannot clear/wipe data or cached
- cannot factory reset
- cannot re-flash
the android robot image flashes, but disappears quickly

I have tried re-flashing recovery (both cyan and twrp) but although adb reports everything ok, on the screen I see a note saying "mismatched partition size (recovery)"

I may be doing something stupid - any help gratefully received

Thanks

Robert


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22y2kh4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment