Monday, March 21, 2016

[KERNEL][STABLE][TW][5.0.2][21.03.16][SM-G901F] StockKernel V1.0

Hello all togerher, as I promised you, I'm beginning here with my own custom kernel

IF YOU FOLLOW MY STEPS BELOW, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WARRANTY, KNOX WILL DISPLAY 0x1! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGED DEVICE!

Features of this Kernel:
- Built with latest Linaro Toolchain 5.3 GNU GCC made by ME :), Cortex A15 tuned
- Latest Linux version 3.10.101, is always up to date
- Choose between different CPU governors: Interactive, Arteractive, Ondemand, Conservative, Userspace, Performance, Powersave
- Qcald v2 build in with a more updated version than samsungs stock kernel!
- State Notifier included
- updated wireless drivers
- Adreno Idler build in
- Simple ondemand gpu
- Task's ADJ tree for better LMK
- Power_efficient_wq for better battery management
- CPU-Boost updated to work with state notifier (and add hotplug boost)
- Built with latest ramdisk sources from samsung (BOL1)
- Kernelsource from latest Update BOK2
- I/O schedulers: ROW (default), CFQ, Noop, deadline, test-iosched
- UKSM (Ultra-Kernel Samepage Merging)
- Init.d Support
- Busybox support
- Charging Control/ Fast Charge
- Allow ADB-Insecure
- TCP (Network) control: Cubic (default), Reno, Bic, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, LP, Yeah and Illinois
- SeLinux is set to permissive
- restrict rooting and tima disabled

Download:
V1.0 online

Bugs/Problems:
- None

Instructions:

If you want to install the Kernel, follow this:

1. Install a custom recovery for your phone, like this one here:TWRP Recovery
2. Follow the instructions on the page above, until you get a working recovery
3. Download the Kernel from below and copy it to your external SD Card
4. Reboot to your recovery by pressing volume up, home button and power button at the same time.
5. Install zip/select the kernel
6. Wipe cache and dalvik cache (recommand)
7. Reboot

Support:
If you like my work, please hit a thanks down on my posts. A thanks is enough!:highfive: If you really really really really really like my work, you can donate something to me, but it is not necessary. I created a paypal account, just in case, someone would give me a small donation. :good:
As I said, you don't have to give me something, but this keeps me motivated to built better Kernels and keep updating everything. It's your choice, and I'm very thankfull for every donation! No matter how big it is! Thank you so much for supporting me, cheers and have a nice day :fingers-crossed:

Credits/Thanks:
- Samsung for sources
- @faux123 for all the great stuff he did for the kernels
- @Yank555
- @dorimanx!
- @neobuddy83


If you want to take my work and need it somewhere, or do other things with it, please ask me first for the permission. Otherwise you are not allowed to take it! Thank you :)!

XDA:DevDB Information
StockKernel kccat6, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
Tkkg1994
Source Code: http://ift.tt/1pEmJ64

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: V1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-03-21

Created 2016-03-21
Last Updated 2016-03-21


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22y2cxZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment