Sunday, September 4, 2016

2nd post:cant boot into recovery. Just shows the TWRP logo but doesn't get past that

Posted this in the LG G3 area but hoping I receive more replies here

I've been looking for answers but nothing has been working. I went to the twrp site but they basically say search XDA. I have been! No answers on the google+ communities so I'm starting my thread.
Basically I've reflashed the recovery using flashify, using both older and newer releases. My phone reboots randomly so I figured I'd flash a new ROM but nope, more headaches. It gets stuck on the logo screen before actually getting into the recovery area where I can wipe & flash stuff. Any help? Obviously I'm using a G3 still... Umm if more info is needed let me know.
HEEEELLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEE


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cl8Fby
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment