Sunday, September 4, 2016

Help! bootloop + no command error

I have Blu Studio 6.0 HD, that got stuck on bootloot, i did: (chronological order) (it was rooted but without a custom recovery)
-factory reset (still on bootloop)
-wipe cache (still on bootloop)
-tried to sideload stock rom through adb: it didn't allow me (not even load the file)
-flash stock rom with sp flash tool, it seemed to work but NO: at this point was still on bootloop but when i enter to the recovery it said no command + screen was doing a strange blinking while "booting":
original recovery menu changed, including volume navigation. (at first I could go up and down with volume buttons and select with power button, now a navigate with volume down button and select with volume up, power button appears/disappears recovery menu).
-tried again sideload stock rom thru adb, it loaded and reached 100%, and the phone keeps aborting installation.
-tried to install CWM thru adb (there's no TWRP for this phone or any BLU phone), adb still works but when I tried to get on fastboot mode it says error: closed (adb reboot bootloader command)... (I think I should've done this at first place, but didn't know, so...)...
Is there another way to install a custom recovery?? so I can flash the rom properly.. HEEEEELP!! (don't know why it got stuck on bootloop at the beginning, this is my mom's phone and she didn't know what even happened)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bPtKzL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment