Sunday, September 4, 2016

PLEASE HELP WITH DEAD MOTO G (Not Charging)

Hi, my sister's Moto G has a problem that every ~15 days all the system is wiped and it goes into bootloop. I always reflashed it normally through fastboot and recovery, but now I can't do it anymore.

Its battery is completely dead and it's stuck at 0% while charging, I tried many chargers (including the ones that came with it).

-I can boot it to fastboot, but it isn't recognized by my PC (reinstalled drivers, tried many usb ports and so on...) and it shows the battery always as LOW (even tho it have been for ~12hours charging)
-I can "boot" it to TWRP, but it goes stuck at the splash screen

I really don't know what to do anymore... any tips? :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c4UNUl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment