Sunday, September 4, 2016

Help! Softbricked Galaxy S6

Hi, I recently rooted my phone last night to switch emoji and hopefully be able to use Snapprefs. The rooting process went smoothly (I used SuperSU and Odin) And I was able to switch emojis perfectly fine. This morning, I went to show a friend the steps I used to root my phone, and made a small, yet detrimental mistake. I turned off USB debugging and OEM to show the two options, but forgot to turn them back on before I restarted my phone, and I am now stuck with "Custom Binary blocked by FRP". I've tried to flash the stock frameware for my phone from multiple sources, but continue to get the "NAND write start!" Write failed error. I am using a USB 2.0 port with the original samsung cable, and I am running Odin as a administrator. I have also tried factory reset in stock recovery mode, as well as clear cache. I have the Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920P. Please help ASAP.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c6PLZX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment