Sunday, September 4, 2016

Flash CM12.1 on Xperia Z3 D6616 T-Mobile with Unlocked Bootloader?

Hello guys,

I bought a Xperia Z3 D6616 (T-Mobile variant) with an unlocked bootloader, I want to install custom roms on it, and I need just a little bit of your time to point me to the right direction of how I can achieve that please.

Here is what I've done :

1 - I downloaded TWRP 3.0.2-2 for Xperia Z3, and I installed it using Fastboot :
Code:

fastboot flash boot twrp3.img
2 - I downloaded the latest nightly CM12.1 rom + Gapps for 5.1.1 and I flashed them using TWRP successfully.
3- I booted the phone, it works great, but I have 2 main issues :
--> The baseband is "unknown" so Sim card is not detected, and the IMEI is null.
--> When I go to the settings and press "Security" I get the error message : "Unfortunately settings has stopped working"

I've tried to re-install CM12.1 again using the "boot.img" file that we find inside the rom's zip file, which is a CWM recovery, but still the same issue. I even used Flashtool to flash the baseband only using my Stock D6616 rom, but the baseband is still unknown, I don't know why!

Then I installed other custom roms, like Marshmallow eXistenZ, or SLiMM etc.. but I always get stuck at the rom's Logo animation for ever.

Can you please give me a solution for flashing any custom rom successfully? I'm stuck on LP 5.0 for ever..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 001.jpg Views: N/A Size: 173.3 KB ID: 3865000   Click image for larger version Name: 002.jpg Views: N/A Size: 173.4 KB ID: 3865001  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWfiC2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment