Sunday, September 4, 2016

LG G Stylo order of procedures.

Hi. I was given a Cricket LG G Stylo to play around with. Previously I have messed around with my HTC Sensation where I which I unlocked the bootloader, did s-off, flashed a custom recovery, and permanent rooted. Can I do all of that with the Cricket version of the LG G Stylo? Most of the threads I've read only talk about rooting the Cricket Stylo but nothing else.

So basically:
1) would I be able to unlock the phone to be use with other carriers? If so, do I do that first or last? And where can I find this info?

2) How can the bootloader be unlocked?

3) If s-off doable on this phone or is that only for HTC phones?

4) How can the stock recovery and ROM be backed up?

5) Are there any working custom recoveries for the Cricket version?

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c6PypU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment