Monday, September 5, 2016

MM problems - can I get back to Loliipop?

After upgrading my M4 Aqua (E2303) to Marshmallow, I can't make or receive phone calls (except occasionally). I've tried repairing the MM install with Xperia Companion, but that doesn't help. Booting into safe mode doesn't help either.

According to the Sony forums, other people have had this problem as well, and there is no Sony solution forthcoming. One person has said that going back to Lollipop solved the problem. However, when looking into how to go back to Lollipop, apparently I need a Lollipop FTF file to use with Flashtools. But I can't find any for the M4, just Marshmallow ones. Does anyone know where one is to be found? Or has any other advice about fixing the call problem in Marshmallow? That would be much appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cCeXbu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment